This “state of the art” series features industry leading computer designed horizontal optics and internal spill/glare control, and is the perfect choice for both amateur field lighting and professional sports stadiums and arenas.
UL Listed for wet location. CSA certified. Rated for 55°C indoor ambient temperature environment.
We have the most effective and affordable field lighting system on the market. Parks and recreation field lighting, high school and college sport facilities, and professional sport stadiums and arenas including high-definition television broadcast level lighting.
- Lamp Housing: Rugged die-cast aluminum housing finished in corrosion resistant grey powder coat. Transverse mounting with cast-in horizontal aiming protractor and two bolt mounting.
- Ballast Compartment: Components isolated for cool operation and extended life. Ballast rated to ignite and operate lamp in ambient temperatures as low as -20°C.
- Vertical Fixed Aiming: Stainless steel mounting arms feature separate vertical aiming pivot bolts and relamping hinge bolts prevent mis-aiming. Permanent fixed aiming degree markers on optical allow for simple adjustments on the ground or following installation.
- Socket Casting: Die-cast aluminum socket castings are sealed with a high temperature silicone gasket to keep out contaminants.
- Reflector and internal Glare/Spill Light Control: Computer designed spun aluminum reflectors feature internal glare/spill light control louvers for maximum lighting control without unwanted glare and light trespass. Horizontal optics feature standard BT 56 mogul base lamps for safe, reliable operation.
- Lens/Door Frame: 1/8” tempered, heat and shock resistant glass lens is sealed with high temperature silicone gasket to protect optics from dirt and contaminants and is mounted in a hinged stainless steel door frame with stainless steel latches.